Welcome to NaRCAD2022!
This page is for NaRCAD2022 conference presenters and will be your information hub in preparation for the conference. We will continue to update it with important deadlines and logistics prior to the conference. For additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- November 2, 2022 EOD: Reply to NaRCAD with your slide deck approval. If we don't hear back from you, we'll use the slides we sent you as final.
- Practice your deck to ensure you're able to present within your presentation timeframe. Make any necessary changes.
- Zoom Name: When you join the conference, please ensure your name reads as follows if you’re comfortable: "First Name Last Name (Presenter), pronouns."
- E.g.: Anna Morgan-Barsamian-Barsamian (Presenter), she/hers
- Staying on Time: Bevin Shagoury will moderate and advance your slides to ensure that all sessions stay on time (this does not apply to breakout session presenters).
- If needed, we will provide a verbal reminder that your presentation needs to wrap up.
- Accessing Your Notes: If you’ve included a notes section within your presentation that you’d like to follow, please either print your slides or bring them up on another device and/or monitor, as you will not be able to see Powerpoint presentation mode (this does not apply to breakout session presenters).
- Poll Everywhere: Bevin will read poll questions and verbally reflect poll answers for auditory learners, unless you tell us you prefer otherwise (this does not apply to breakout session presenters).
- NaRCAD2022 Main Conference Zoom Link (if you're presenting in a breakout, please visit our breakout page for your Zoom link)
- NaRCAD2022 Conference Agenda
- NaRCAD2022 Program Book
- Presenter Technology Checklist (field presentations and panel presentations)
- Presenter Technology Checklist (breakout presentations)