Founded in 2010, NaRCAD’s innovative, service-delivery model connects busy clinicians to the best evidence through an engaging synthesis of integral clinical information, improving health outcomes. We’re leaders in the “how-to” of establishing new academic detailing programs, as well as evaluating and improving existing ones. The academic detailing programs we partner with serve diverse patient populations, including vulnerable and underserved patients likely to benefit the most.
- We provide training and support to health care organizations to establish effective academic detailing programs.
- We connect detailers through our Partner Network of programs by sharing best practices in academic detailing–highlighting what works, and what challenges are faced along the way.
- We provide specialized, highly-interactive training sessions on social marketing, techniques of academic detailing, and the management of academic detailing programs. We stay connected after trainings to ensure that programs have the personalized support they need.
- We work carefully with each partner organization to evaluate its academic detailing program across multiple dimensions, including measuring the impact of their academic detailing programs.
Learn More About Our Services
Program Needs Assessment:
- We work with each program to perform a needs assessment to identify resources required to implement an academic detailing program. We also work with available data to determine areas of greatest potential clinical practice improvement.
On-Going Consultation & Support:
- NaRCAD provides expertise, resources, and know-how on the mechanics of program implementation. We know how to find and hire great academic detailers, recruit clinicians to approach to implement an intervention, establish collaborations with local stakeholders, and many other integral aspects of program implementation. Our ongoing relationships with our partners allows us to support you as we connect you to other programs and share best practices.
- We also share expert advice on the development of your academic detailing materials, clinical background training for academic detailing topics, as well as how to structure the evaluation of your academic detailing program’s effectiveness.
Our Events: Academic Detailing Training & Our Conference Series
- Come to one of our 2-day hands-on training sessions to learn, practice, and reflect on the techniques of academic detailing, ensuring that you’ll be ready to kick-off or strengthen an impactful AD Program.
- Our International Conference on Academic Detailing creates a space for sharing best practices, learning from leaders in the field, workshops, expert panels, networking, and much more.